Download Firefox

firefox download button

Google Search

Bible Verse of the Day

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

IPod Nano 8GB and American Idol 2009

Hi, This is my latest and last post of the day. I have separated my blog posts today into 3. First it is the Decisions post, followed by the Honda City 2009 and this one talks about American Idol and IPod Nano that I just bought recently. Links to the other posts will be at the bottom of all 3 posts. Have fun reading them. I bought an IPod Nano 4G on Sunday with Apple's Extended Warranty. I have chosen a green colour 8GB model. For me, it is enough. With all collection my music, several podcasts, Youtube videos and some selected photo albums, I still have about 6.1 GB remaining. It is very easy to use but I need to get used to using the clickwheel. I can make it go very fast certain times. Quite sensitive for me. The pictures and the Youtube videos look sharp and the earphones provide quite a good quality of listening. The earphones is much better than my Motorola L72 earphones. The Motorola earphones can hurt my ears if I used it for quite some time. The Apple earphones are more pleasant to the ear. There are games, notes and contacts in the fourth generation Apple Ipod Nano. For anyone who has WMA files, ITunes 8 would be able to convert it to the AAC3 or MP3 format automatically. You also can convert Youtube videos to MP4 format through online services such as Media Converter, Media Convert and KeepVid. I bought it because I will use it. Happy with the purchase. American Idol is back with its 8th season this year. American Idol 2009 started today with the auditions shown on Star World, channel 711 on Astro. I think that 8TV will show it too starting Friday this week or next week. Watched the two hour premiere of American Idol 2009. There are several good contestants and some of the selected ones today have good voices, especially, Scott, the last contestant today. Scott was born blind but he is able to play the piano and sings well too. He has a very good voice. He is really good. Hopefully, Indonesian TV will be showing American Idol Season 8. IPod Nano 8GB and American Idol 2009 Honda City 2009 Decisions

No comments:

Nuffnang

CNET Reviews