Download Firefox

firefox download button

Google Search

Bible Verse of the Day

Friday, January 30, 2009

Changes made to the blog

Hi, I have made several changes to my blog. These are some of them:
  1. Added the Followers List. This will detail the Internet users who follows my blog frequently
  2. I am now a member of the Spread Firefox program and you will see a big banner of Download Firefox at the top of my page and a smaller one at the bottom. Please feel free to Download Firefox
  3. Made some changes to the Blogs I Follow List. Added one entitled The Greatest Thing In The World and changed the link for Marcus' blog
Have fun reading. Any ideas 4 more interesting entries? Changes made to the blog Lisey's Story, The Australian Open 2009 & Alam Damai Park

No comments:

Nuffnang

CNET Reviews