Download Firefox

firefox download button

Google Search

Bible Verse of the Day

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gong Hei Fatt Choy

Wishing all of Life - Mindset of Everything That I Do or Say, It Is For God's Glory blog readers a Happy Chinese New Year. This year is the Year of Ox. May all of you be blessed in the year of Ox. For your information, I was born in the year of Ox. Gong Hei Fatt Choy. Xin Nian Quai Le.
Just came back from Ipoh today. Visited my grandmother and had a good family reunion in Ipoh. We had a Lou Sang together too. While I was at Ipoh, I also bought a new pair of shorts at Parkson. Started reading on one of the books that I bought two weeks ago from Borders The Gardens. I also played two games of Pro Evolution Soccer with my cousin. Saw A Long Pte Ltd on TV yesterday. It was really funny. I give it a rating of 7/10 for the show. Fann Wong and Christopher Lee acted well in the show. Christopher Lee is very funny in the show as a dancing instructor and later married Fann Wong's character, Hua Jie. He does not know that she is the leader of a Ah Long group. Some parts of the show are violent though. There is one scene in which two rival Ah Long gangs which include Hua Jie's play football but instead of a normal football, they used durians instead. :D. It's funny but at the same time violent too. :). 
I also played Boggle with my sister and my cousins and watched CJ7. CJ7 is quite a creative show but it does not interest me much when I watched the show. It had some scenes from Kungfu Hustle. The CJ7 alien pet is quite cute though. There is an educational lesson behind, never give up even when we faced tough conditions. We should not learn to cheat too. It will give more troubles for us. Certain parts of the show. I give it a rating of 6/10 for this show.
I will start working on 3rd February. It is also the day of my company's annual CNY dinner. I will be attending again this year. Attended last year's annual dinner at Tropicana and I think it should be the same place again.
I will be posting another blog entry today about car decisions. It will be at the bottom of this entry. Links will be available to navigate between these two blog entries.

No comments:

Nuffnang

CNET Reviews