Download Firefox

firefox download button

Google Search

Bible Verse of the Day

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Karaoke Songs to Sing

Hi Everyone,

Do you go for karoake sessions often or occasionally? Anyway, you will need to choose the songs that you want to sing.

What are your favourite songs to sing at karaoke sessions? For myself, I sing mostly English songs. Here are some of my songs selection and songs that I sang before with my friends:
  • Taylor Swift: Back to December, Love Story
  • S Club 7: Never Had A Dream Come True
  • Westlife: I Have A Dream, Seasons In The Sun
  • Rihanna: Umbrella
  • Backstreet Boys: Shape of My Heart
  • Lady Gaga: Bad Romance
  • Bee Gees: Words
  • M2M: Don't Say You Love Me
  • Linkin Park: Waiting for the End
  • Bruno Mars: Just The Way You Are
  • Leona Lewis: Bleeding Love
There are others but these are the ones that I listed out. How about yours? What are the songs that you must sing everytime?
 
That's all for now.

Cheers,

Rogerkoo

No comments:

Nuffnang

CNET Reviews