Download Firefox

firefox download button

Google Search

Bible Verse of the Day

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Highlights of 2011 (My Perspective)

Hi Everyone,

Here are my highlights for the year:
Career

  - My 2nd job

  - My trip to Thailand (with my previous company for project)

    - Visited Chatuchak Weekend Market

    - Siam Paragon, Madame Tussauds, Siam Center

    - Experienced Thai Traditional Massage

    - Experienced Tony Roma's Bangkok

Christian Life

  - Served in the P.A Ministry this year (1st year)

    - I thank Eric, Tito, Peter and the other P.A system team members for their service and support (Yui Teng, Emily, June)

    - Managed the sound system on a wedding for the first time by myself (Dec 17th 2011)

  -  Served in Vacation Big Apple (VBS) Big Apple Adventure this year (Nov 28th to Dec 4th)

    - My class

    - I thank Chee Meng and Kevin for supporting Kitty and myself during our first time serving in VBS
    - I thank Chee Meng, Kevin and Kitty for their support and service

    - I thank the other VBS team members as well for serving

  - My parents accepted Christ in October

  - Young Adults Ministry (YAM)

 Life

  - Went to karaoke about 4 times this year (with YAM, twice with family and with my friends once)

    -  Had fun with King Wai, Joyce, Mung San and my other cell group friends

     - May have another one next year (end Jan or mid Feb)

- My sister and family came from Melbourne to KL for holidays (Dec 2011 to Jan 2012)

Movies 


  - Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon


  - Kungfu Panda 2

  - The Smurfs
 
Music

  - Taylor Swift: Speak Now (bought this year)

    - ITunes
    - Amazon


  - Il Volo

  - Simple Plan feat. Natasha Bedingfield: Jet Lag



  - Jessie J: Price Tag



  - Lady Gaga: The Edge of Glory, You and I

News
 
  - Russel Brand and Katy Perry divorced after 14 months of marriage


  - Japanese Earthquake and Fukushima Nuclear Plant

    - Telegraph

    - Japanese disaster: Before and After

  - Datuk Seri Tony Fernandes protested against the airport tax hike by Malaysian Airports Holdings Berhad (MAHB)

  - Interlok novel deemed sensitive by Indian community (Form Five novel). It was replaced with Konserto Terakhir which I used in 2002.

  - Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim's sodomy trial

Radio

  - Red FM

  - Capital FM (The first radio channel for ladies)

Sports

  - Tiger Woods won his first golf event after returning empty for the past two years

  - Roger Federer won 4 championships in 2011

  - Datuk Nicol David and Datuk Lee Chong Wei still dominates the sport arena in 2011

Technology

  - IPhone 4S

  - HTC ChaCha, HTC Salsa

  - Motorola Droid RAZR , Motorola XOOM

  - Samsung

    - Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Mini, Samsung Galaxy Y, Samsung Galaxy W

  - Blackberry Playbook

  - Tech 2011: Biggest News Stories of the Year

  - Astro Beyond HD with PVR and Astro on Demand

Televison

  - Terra Nova

  - Lives of Omission

  - Forensic Heroes III

  - Charlie's Angels (have not watched it yet though)

  - Glee: Season 3

  - Warehouse 13: Season 3

  - American Idol Season 11: Jennifer Lopez, Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler are the judges

Cheers,

Rogerkoo

No comments:

Nuffnang

CNET Reviews