Download Firefox

firefox download button

Google Search

Bible Verse of the Day

Monday, August 11, 2008

SJI Reunion

Hi, I went to church yesterday morning and Dr. Peter Ng gave quite a good sermon on strengths are made perfect in weaknesses. Then I went to Mid Valley Megamall to meet up with my school friends. Hehe. The plan did not go well. I only met one of them, Qushairy. And through him, I met an old friend of mine in primary school, Zakirin. We played a game bowling with their friends and I scored 107. One of my best scores. Some of them only managed to come at night but I did not join them. Maybe we'll meet another day and call them to make sure that they are coming. Anyway, I also bought a new red Renoma collared shirt and some other items. All the major shopping malls are having sales now until 1st September 2008 in conjunction with the Malaysia Mega Sale Carnival. I also went to MPH for a while to look at some books. Watched some Olymipics coverage yesterday too. Saw Leisel Jones breaking her record in a swimming event. Also watched episodes of CSI: Miami and CSI: New York back to back. Disney / Pixar's Wall E will be screening this Thursday. I may plan to watch the movie with my with my friends. Depends on who can make it. Maybe this Saturday morning. Not sure yet. Went to office very early today. Arrived at 0730. I needed to do something but found something else. In the end, everything is good. Will be attending the Offical Launch of our system event tomorrow morning. Lee Chong Wei has won his match against Ronald Susilo today. He played well. I hope he can advanced to the finals and possibly win a gold medal for Malaysia at the Beijing Olympics. I also wish the other Malaysian athletes to do their best to win. Most importantly, in the Olympics, it is the sportsmanship and friendship that matters regardless of race, religion and nationality. This is also God's character who loves everyone regardless of who they are. Before I sign off, one of the books that I read is Life of Pi. Details on the book will be posted at the next post. Signing off now.

No comments:

Nuffnang

CNET Reviews