Download Firefox

firefox download button

Google Search

Bible Verse of the Day

Friday, August 29, 2008

SJI Meeting with Marcus, other students & several teachers

Hi, I have visted my secondary school today, met my friend Marcus and talked to several of the teachers here. I studied at St. John's Institution from 1998 - 2002 (Form 1 to Form Five). Most of the things in school are unchanged except for several items which include the new Pondok Bacaan, the Braille Garden and the Sudut Reflexologi. Saw all the performances that the school had in conjunction with Malaysia's 51st Independence Celebrations. Students enrolled this year (2008) are very creative. Some of them are more creative compared to the years where I did my secondary education. Then had lunch with Marcus at a beef noodles stall at Petaling Street and walk around in Central Market. Below are the pictures taken:
Main Buliding which houses the School's Office and Form 1 to Form 4 Classes. Also houses our computer laboratory, Smart Lab
The Form Five Block where I studied in. My class 5H is located on the 2nd floor Mission Statement on Special Education. This section of my school also houses the Form Six Block on the upper floors, two Form Three classes and the Teacher's Room. My Form 3 class, 3T was here in 2000.
Science Labs
Bookshop / Field Area
Braille Garden
Pondok Membaca / Reading Corner
Sudut Refleksologi / Reflexology Corner
Field Area 1
Field Area 2
Pathway to the Canteen Sports Development Programme with sponsors
Living Skills Workshop

No comments:

Nuffnang

CNET Reviews