Download Firefox

firefox download button

Google Search

Bible Verse of the Day

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Don't Blame Others

Hi,

The project that I am working on will be launched on 8th August 2008. We have done a good job so far!

I came across this devotion article in Our Daily Bread on 2nd August 2008. It is an article written by Anne Cetas entitled They Are The Problem. The article discusses about how some drivers think that others are to be blamed for making the highways safe when they also are putting other people at risk as well. It's true to say for our every day lives as well.

Sometimes when things go wrong, we often blame someone for it. We don't admit it ourselves and just find someone to blame. It is not a good habit. Yes, I may do that sometimes but it is not a good thing. There are certain things that I need to fully take responsibility on it. I need to acknowledge my own mistakes, shortcomings and weaknesses. And so do all of us. We learn a lot from our mistakes and from there we will improve ourselves in the future. It is not considered weak if we admit our own mistakes. Come and let's don't blame others in the future when we know we have failed to do something or when we did the wrong things. Failure can make enable us to be more successful in life.

If we keep on blaming others for mistakes I we have done or not, we always think that we are better than others. We are thinking that we are good that we are not. We should compare ourselves with other people. We should look at our own behaviour instead. As a Christian, we should compare ourselves with that of Jesus Christ. He is perfect and has no sin. If we compare ourselves with the person of Jesus, we will fall short.

We are not perfect but as Christians, we should follow the ways of Jesus and be more like him. We should be the light and salt of the world, living a life worthy of God.

Nurses
I was sick a few weeks ago and I went to see a doctor at this clinic near my office.


The doctors there are good but the nurses have some attitude. There is a nurse who I think is not really polite to the patients waiting. When she calls out a name, she calls out in a very loud tone. It seems to be an angry tone too. And she doesn't have a pleasant look either. The other nurses are alright but sometimes they are not the best either. After I have finished my consultation, I waited a while for the medicine. People who came out earlier than me are waiting too. Maybe it's the way the clinic works, I'm not sure.

Nurses are supposed to be gentle people who care for the patients from all walks of life. They help patients to feel comfortable at hospitals and to help dispense medicines at clinics. They would treat the patient with care and love. They should be alert if there is anything the patient requires. Nurses in other hospitals and clinics are better than this clinic. I don't know.

Top Songs of the Week
Christian Songs: Hallelujah to the Lamb, In Christ Alone, How Great is Our God
David Cook: Time of My Life
Human Nature: Please Mr Postman, I Can't Help Myself
Il Divo: Una Noche
Leona Lewis: Bleeding Love, Better In Time
Mozart:
One Republic: Stop & Stare
S Club: Have You Ever
Westlife: Us Against The World

Some of the books that I read
Agatha Christie: Hercule Poirot Series (Novel and Short Stories) , Miss Marple Series (Novel and Short Stories)
Annie Proulx: The Shipping News
Arthur Conan Doyle: Sherlock Holmes
Charles Dickens: David Copperfield, The Bleak House
Christian Books: The Bible, Our Daily Bread, The Purpose Driven Life, The Heavenly Man, Taming the Tiger, A Call to Spiritual Reformation, Bitesize Theology, Know and Tell the Gospel
John Grisham: The Innocent Man, The Last Juror, The King of Torts
Michael Connelly: The Overlook, The Narrows, The Poet
Michael Crichton: Next, Prey

That's all,

Roger

No comments:

Nuffnang

CNET Reviews