Download Firefox

firefox download button

Google Search

Bible Verse of the Day

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Olympics!!

Hi, The opening ceremony for the Beijing Olympics 2008 Ceremony was great. China has done a great job. They are so creative. All of the performers were so talented. If you have not watch it, Astro has repeat coverage of the opening ceremony today and I think tomorrow as well. I like the part where they show how Chinese created the paper and the scroll. Also the part where Chinese characters are formed. The little girl who sang the Chinese song was great. All of performances are awesome. The system in which I am part of has gone live this week. It was smooth running. Of course we need to support the system for the first few weeks but so far it is good. Bought a new wallet and got a haircut today. I will be meeting up with my school friends in Mid Valley tomorrow. As I mentioned it in the past blog, it's been 6 years since I left my school, S.M.K St. John in Jalan Bukit Nanas after Form Five to further my studies. I went to Taylor's College and took the South Australian Matriculation (SAM), then to Monash University in Melbourne for 3 years. Came back and I've been working for nearly 1 1/2 years already by September. Time flies. The memories are back. It's good to keep in touch with our friends whether we meet in school or in the workplace. I have added a poll at the right hand side of my blog after the advertisement. Please fell free to participate. The blog will end on 31st August 2008, 2359. Top Songs For The Week Ending 10th August 2008 Christian Songs: Be Thou My Vision, Before The Throne of God, Come Thou Fount, In Christ Alone My Hope Is Found, In Christ Alone Will I Glory, With All I Am Christine Glass: My Love Will Get You Home Colbie Calliat: Realise Damien Leith: Night of My Life, Come To Me, Unchained Melody Hoobastank: The Reason Leona Lewis: Better In Time, Bleeding Love Rihanna: Take A Bow, Umbrella Top Shows For The Week Ending 10th August 2008 CSI, CSI: Miami, CSI: New York Olympics: Swimming, Gymnastics, Artistic Gymnastics, Opening Ceremony TVB Dramas: The Heart of Greed (Tung Sam Fung Po), The Best Selling Secret (starring Esther Kwan), The Price of Greed Top Animes For The Week Ending 10th August 2008 Air Gear Dragon Ball Fate / Stay Night Sergeant Keroro Solty Rei Yakitate! Japan Yu Yu Hakusho Prayer Points For The Week Ending 10th August 2008
  1. Pray for Malaysia - political stability, peace
  2. Olympics - Athletes' friendship, do well, peace
  3. People who are suffering from terminal illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, stroke, HIV AIDS etc
  4. People who are suffering from poverty / war
  5. Pray that I can live a life which is worthy of our Lord Jesus Christ, to be salt and light of the Earth

No comments:

Nuffnang

CNET Reviews