Download Firefox

firefox download button

Google Search

Bible Verse of the Day

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kayaking on Saturday, 23rd May 2009 and My Favourite Stuff

Hi Everyone,
This is a CNET TV Video talking about Palm Pre and that the IPhone 3G is not so good in the US. It talks about the AT&T service in US.
I joined my cell group members for kayaking at the Kelab Tasik Putrajaya located at Precinct 8 on Saturday. It cost RM10 per person for 1 hour. It is a serene place with a great pond (tasik) and great view. Besides kayaks, there are different types of boats available depending on what you want to row on. The kayaks can be a single kayak or a double kayak. It was my 1st time to go for kayaking. I thank God that nothing happens to us when we rowed the kayaks. There were no overturned kayaks. We managed to have the right weight balance while rowing the kayak. The weather in Putrajaya was good. It rained heavily in Cheras but it did not rain in Putrajaya. Occasional thunders were heard during the kayaking but there was no rain at all. We rowed for about 1 hour and then we showered or changed our clothes.
 
I went kayaking on a double kayak with my cell group leader, Kevin. I was at the front seat and he was at the back. At first the oars were easy to hold on to but as we went further, it became harder. Using the oars required a lot of strength from the left and right shoulders. For first timers, you can get tired after a while. To turn the kayak, the back person will row to the correct direction as the front person continues to row it as normal. I had a little difficulty of sitting at the kayak initially and when I was coming up to the land after we had finished rowing. I need to make sure that I don't fall into the water or make the kayak unbalanced. :P. First time of course. Don't really know how to actually sit on it. If the kayak drifted away to the pond, I would have gone to the pond. :D
 
Overall, it was a fun experience to go kayaking. Need to use a lot of strength to use the oars. It was a great exercise for the day. Our cell group should organise more fellowship activities so that we can know each other better. It can be a bonding exercise with the other members of the cell group members as well.
 
My Favourite Christian Songs
At The Cross
Be Thou My Vision
Before The Throne of God
Everlasting God
Everything That Has Breath Praise The Lord
Forever
Give Thanks
Hallelujah to the Lamb
How Great Is Our God
In Christ Alone (My Hope Is Found)
Jesus, Messiah (Chris Tomlin)
Kau Sahabatku, Kau Saudaraku
Knowing You Jesus
Living with Jesus
Love The Lord Your God
Made to Worship
My Hope is Built 
My Life Is In You
Servants of the Gospel
Shout to the Lord
Sing Sing Sing
Thank You For The Cross (Worthy is the Lamb)
Unfailing Love (Chris Tomlin)
We Are The Reason
You Never Let Go
 
My Favourite Songs
Abba: Dancing Queen, Take A Chance On Me, Lay All My Love For You, Chiquitita, Fernando, One of Us
Avril Lavigne: Complicated, When You're Gone
Bee Gees: To Love Somebody
Billy Joel / Westlife: Uptown Girl
Colbie Caliat: Realise
Damien Leith (Australian Idol 2006): I Still Miss Us, Night of My Life, Unchained Melody
David Archuleta: A Little Too Not Over You
Guang Liang: Tong Hua
Il Divo: Amazing Grace, Angelina, Caruso, La Luna, Una Noche, Unchained Melody
Jason Mraz: I'm Yours, Lucky (with Colbie Caliat)
Josh Groban: You Raise Me Up, The Prayer, To Where You Are
Kelly Clarkson: Because of You, Breakaway, My Life.....
Leona Lewis: Better In Time, Bleeding Love, Yesterday
M2M: Don't Say You Love Me, The Day You Went Away
Maroon 5: Good Night, Won't Go Home Without You
Michael Jackson: Bilile Jean, Heal The World, Man In The Mirror, Thriller, You Are Not Alone
Mozart: All
Miley Cyrus: The Climb
Nickelback: Gotta Be Somebody
Rihanna: Take A Bow, Umbrella
S Club (S Club 7 initially): Have You Ever, Never Had A Dream Come True 
She / B3: IOIO
Taylor Swift: Love Story
Westlife: Seasons In The Sun, Something Right, Us Against The World
Westlife / Ruben Studdard: Flying Without Wings
and other similar genre of songs
 
My Favourite Animes
Blood +
Dragon Ball
Fate / Stay Night
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Lamb (Animax Production)
La Corda Doro Prima Passo
Nodame Cantabile
Slam Dunk
Sergeant Keroro
Solty Rei
Tears to Tiara
The Chronicles of the Wings
The Law of Ueki
Yu Yu Hakusho
 
That's all,
 
Rogerkoo

No comments:

Nuffnang

CNET Reviews