Download Firefox

firefox download button

Google Search

Bible Verse of the Day

Friday, May 1, 2009

Couple of Lizards and Spoiled TV

Hi Everyone,
I came back late at work tonight. I only left my office at 2203. My mum came to fetch me around 2230 and arrived home at about 2255. I watched an anime and had soup and a slice of salmon. Before I went to shower, I looked outside the window and saw there lizards on the ceiling at my house garage. They formed a triangle near the lights. Haha. These are the pictures taken:
The TV at home is spoiled today too. I was watching anime this morning around 1145. Suddenly, the whole screen went blank during advertisements and there was a loud sound. I thought it was a sound coming from outside. I then put Astro on standby mode and switched off the TV and there was no more sound. My mum then turned on the TV and the sound was still there. This is the TV at home: Can see my reflection there. Hehe. It is a Sony TV.
That's all for now.

No comments:

Nuffnang

CNET Reviews