Download Firefox

firefox download button

Google Search

Bible Verse of the Day

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mothers' Day

Hi, I would like to wish all mothers a Happy Mother's Day tomorrow! It's your day tomorrow. Just relax! Don't think too much about your family. Mothers play an essential role in the family. My mother for example has been supporting and caring for us since we were young. She is thoughtful and will be there for us no matter where we are. I want to thank my mother for what she has done for me in my life whether I am in Malaysia or Indonesia or when I was studying in Monash University in Melbourne. She once came for a few weeks to cook and care for me one year during my exam period. This was in my 2nd year of my uni which was in 2005. She was also in Melbourne for a few months to help take care of her grand-daughter, my niece when she was born. My mum was there when my sister was giving birth in Melbourne. She knew how to take care of a baby when my niece was born. She was thoughtful of her family. Here are some of the things my mother have done for my family:
  • Took care of us when we were still babies
  • Helped to make decisions in our life
  • Gave thoughtful advice for us when we are making important decisions in life
  • Drove / drives us around when my father is / was not around
  • Taught / teaches / us to drive
  • Fetches us to and fro to and from school
  • Took care of us when we are sick
  • Took care of us when we worked hard and came back late. She will ask the maid to heat up the food for us.
  • Made / makes sure that we stay healthy all the time
  • Made / makes sure that we will have breakfast, lunch & dinner
  • Made / makes sure that I will eat something / have dinner when I worked late
  • Shopped / shopping for groceries / do the marketing for us
  • Introduced us to Internet when the Internet just launched in Malaysia through Jaring
  • Introduced my dad to do e-Banking
  • Took / takes the trouble to do certain things for us
  • Installed an air-cond in my room so that I can study better. It is to provide a conducive environment for study.
Generally, all mothers would have / will do/ have done all these things. This is a tribute to all mothers. My mum likes You Raise Me Up especially sang by Josh Groban. So mum, this is dedicated for you and of course all mothers, You Raise Me Up sang live by Josh Groban:

No comments:

Nuffnang

CNET Reviews