Download Firefox

firefox download button

Google Search

Bible Verse of the Day

Monday, February 9, 2009

Alvin & The Chipmunks

Hi, Wishing all my Chinese blog readers a Happy Chap Goh Meh and Happy Thaipusam for Hindu readers. These wishes actually does apply to Malaysians because we are multicultural. So, once again Happy Chap Goh Meh and Happy Thaipusam. On Saturday, after I went out for dinner, I watched a comedy movie, Alvin & The Chipmunks starring James Lee from My Name is Earl. Alvin is voiced by Justin Long, Simon, the blue chipmunk with the specs by Matthew Gray Gubler from Criminal Minds and Theodore, the green chipmunk by Justin Long from Herbie: Fully Loaded. It is hilarious. A good entertainment for myself and my sister. Good one. Very funny. Rating: 7/10 Here are some links for the show: Alvin & The Chipmunks - IMDB Alvin & The Chipmunks - Yahoo! Movies Met up with my friends, Vun Jeat and Nicolas again on Sunday at Starbucks SS2. I ordered the Signature Hot Chocolate. Nice one especially when it is hot. Had a good time chatting with each other about various things including Linux. We are good friends since early 2004 when I was at Monash University. Met Nicolas through the Orientation Day and Vun Jeat through my mom. Nicolas and myself are in the IT line but Vun Jeat is in the Bio Tech line. Links to the newest entries Alvin & The Chipmunks The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

No comments:

Nuffnang

CNET Reviews