Download Firefox

firefox download button

Google Search

Bible Verse of the Day

Saturday, October 25, 2008

This Week

Hi,
These are some pictures that I have taken in front of KPMG Tower & IBM Plaza:
I have almost finished reading Duma Key now. But still about more than 100 pages to go. It is getting very exciting now. Stephen King is good.
I am using my Motorola L72 now for about 9 months now. It is a good mobile phone. I have not seen a lot of people who are using this phone though. I do not know why. It is not as popular compared to Motorola L6 & Motorola L7. Sometimes, I thought I've seen the same model but it is actually a L7. Have a look at the website for more details.
Heroes Season 3 will be starting soon on Star World. Looking forward to this season. Season 2 is a bit boring. Did not watch Season 2 that much. Now I am following CSI:New York, CSI:Miami, 24 and both Amazing Race & Amazing Race Asia. 
I have finished reading 1 Kings and 2 Kings finally. I have read the first two chapters of 1 Chronicles. More information will be posted soon about 1 Kings & 2 Kings. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Nuffnang

CNET Reviews