Download Firefox

firefox download button

Google Search

Bible Verse of the Day

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Reading is one of my hobbies

Hi,
Reading is one of my hobbies. I like to read. Yes, I like to read books since I went to college. When I am at Melbourne Central, I like to go to Borders. In Malaysia, when I go to Mid Valley or 1 Utama New Wing, I will go to MPH. I bought quite a number of books already these few years.
My favourite genre of books are mystery/crime, thrillers, science fiction and legal. Mystery and crime books includes Agatha Christie, Sherlock Holmes and Michael Connelly. I also read John Grisham books as mentioned in the previous post. Another favourite author is Michael Crichton. I read two of the books written by him, Prey and Next. 
Besides these, I also read Chronicles of Narnia, Lord of The Rings, The Shipping News, As The Crow Flies and Life of Pi. I also read Christian books as well which include The Purpose Driven Life, The Call of Spiritual Reformation and The Heavenly Man.
Reading is fun. All of these books are exciting and nice to read. I find it enjoyable. I will keep reading most of these books again even after I have finished them. It is a good way to relax  by reading.
To catch up with the latest news on the Internet, you can use RSS (Really Simple Syndication) Feed Services such as Google Reader or Rocket Reader.  Just be a member in these sites and add your favourite articles there from newspapers to technology news. The latest articles will be sent through the RSS feeds automatically and quickly. Visit them today.
To read more about RSS, please visit these websites:
That's all for today

No comments:

Nuffnang

CNET Reviews