Download Firefox

firefox download button

Google Search

Bible Verse of the Day

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cars and Birthday Celebration!

Hi,
The new MyVi SE has been launched on Friday. I went to the website to look before and after it was launched, it is a nice car. The dashborad of the new MyVi SE is sleek with red. The leather seats as well. The new tangerine orange for the MyVi SE makes it look good. Please visit the Perodua MyVi SE homepage.
I also went to Ikano Power Centre on Saturday. There were Volvo cars on display. I also saw them in 1 Utama New Wing last week or the last week ago. Saw the Volvo S80, Volvo S40, C30, C70, XC90 and V50. All are nice and sophisticated. And Volvo is well known for its safety features.
Celebrated my birthday yesterday. Went to have dinner with my family yesterday night. I have finished reading The Appeal by John Grisham. It is a good book. I don't quite like the ending though but John Grisham has a lesson in mind there. It is very thrilling towards the end. It reached the climax at around the middle of the story. I have another new book to read. It is entitled Duma Key written by Stephen King. It is a thriller.
Favourite Songs of the Week
Avril Lavigne: When You're Gone, Complicated
Christian Songs: You Never Let Go, How Great Is Our God, Everlasting God, Forever, Be Thou My Vision, In Christ Alone, Come Thou Fount, I Know Whom I Have Believed, Unfaling Love, Holy is The Lord
Chris Daughtry: What About Now
Il Divo: Una Noche, Caruso, Come Primavera
Justin Timberlake: What Goes Around Comes Around, Cry Me A River
Kelly Clarkson: Because of You, Breakaway
Leona Lewis: Bleeding Love, Better in Time, Footprints in the Sand, Take a Bow
Natalie Bedingfield: A Pocketful of Sunshine
Rihanna: Take a Bow
Westlife: Seasons In The Sun, Flying Without Wings

No comments:

Nuffnang

CNET Reviews