Download Firefox

firefox download button

Google Search

Bible Verse of the Day

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Radio Statiions and Current Music Preference

Hi Everyone,

Radio
Radio stations and music are part and parcel of our lives. I listened it when I am on my way to work or to church or to anywhere. I also have a collection of CDs in my car and an IPod Nano 4th Generation.

Currently, my favourite radio stations are Red FM (104.90), Mix FM (94.50) and Hitz.FM (92.9). All frequencies are for Klang Valley. Now, I listen to Red FM the most. On weekday mornings, I listened to The Breakfast Show with Rudy and Jeremy. They are funny and their show include these segments, Blankety Blanks and Rudy Oke. Red FM and Hitz.FM play the latest songs while Mix usually plays a mixed variety with the latest songs being played slightly later then Red and Hitz. Love Songs with Mynn and Linora from 10pm to 1am is also good. It is love songs and dedications this time around. The songs they played are current and easy listening. There are songs that they played that I have not heard on Mix. On Saturdays, Red FM also has the Red Fresh 40 Chart Show that plays the 40 freshest hits.

Mix FM used to be my favourite radio station. Now, in the mornings, it has the Mix FM Breakfast Show with JD and Dilly. However, I do not like Dilly's Daily Dilemma segment during the Breakfast Show. This is a segment where Dilly is trying to help people to solve their issues. There were good things to be learnt sometimes from this segment but she also touched issues on love relationships. There was one particular incident where it did not went very well. The issue instead got bigger after someone discussed his issue with Dilly. Therefore, I do not listen to Mix FM in the mornings any more. Sometimes, I do listen to Mix FM when Red FM plays certain songs which I do not really like. At night, Mix FM has the Mix Top 40 segment where it countdowns the top 40 songs that listeners voted.
I do listen to Hitz.FM occasionally but not frequent. Similar to Red FM, the played the latest songs and also more rock and hip hop songs as well. The deejays are funny too.

Songs
Here are some of my current artists / songs that I listened to and others as well:

Adam Lambert
Avril Lavigne
Backstreet Boys
Beyonce
Blue
Boyzone
Bruno Mars
Charice
Colbie Calliat
Enrique Iglesias
Far East Movement (Rocketeer)
Greyson Chance
Guy Sebastian
Hoobastank (The Reason)
Il Divo
Jennifer Lopez
Josh Groban
Justin Bieber (including the song That Should Be Me featuring Rascal Flatts)
Katherine Mcphee (Terrified)
Katy Perry (E.T, Firework...) 
Kelly Clarkson
Kris Allen
Lady Antebellum
Lady Gaga
Lee Dewyze
Maroon 5
Michael Buble
Miranda Cosgrove (Kissing You) 
Nicole Scherinzger
Pink
The Ready Set
Rihanna (certain songs)
S Club 7
Shakira
Shania Twain
Taylor Swift (one of my favourite artists)
Westlife
Wonder Girls (Nobody)

I also listen to a lot of Christian songs.


That's all for now.

Cheers,

Rogerkoo

No comments:

Nuffnang

CNET Reviews