Download Firefox

firefox download button

Google Search

Bible Verse of the Day

Monday, June 6, 2011

Kungfu Panda 2

Hi Everyone,

I organised to watch Kungfu Panda 2 at Tropicana City Mall yesterday with my cell group and several friends including my colleague. There were 14 of us out of which 10, including myself and my sister are from my cell group.

Kungfu Panda 2 sees the return of Po (voiced by Jack Black), Shifu (voiced by Dustin Hoffman), Tigress (voiced by Angelina Jolie), Viper (voiced by Lucy Liu), Crane (voiced by David Cross), Monkey (voiced by Jackie Chan) and Mantis (voiced by Seth Rogen). They are back to battle Lord Shen to save China and kungfu. We also see the Datuk Michelle Yeoh who voices the Soothsayer, Dennis Haybert who voices Master Storming Ox,  Jean Claude Van Damme who voices Master Croc and Victor Garber (from Alias) who voices Master Thundering Rhino.
It is more action packed compared to the first movie. It brings a more serious storyline in the movie on the discovery of Po's past and the battle between the Dragon Warriors and Master Shen, the evil peacock enemy. While they were fighting against Master Shen, Po discovered what really happened to his parents and found his inner peace. There were numerous funny scenes during the movie.

This are my overall rating for the movie: 8/10.

Cheers,

No comments:

Nuffnang

CNET Reviews