Download Firefox

firefox download button

Google Search

Bible Verse of the Day

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Matt Redman Heart Of Worship (When the music fades)

Hi Everyone,

For the past two weeks including this week, I always thought of this song in my mind. Whether it's during work or at home after work, it comes to my mind. I can sing the chorus to myself. I do not know why. Below is the video for the Matt Redman's version of the song.


The pre-chorus and chorus goes like this:
I bring you more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what you have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

Chorus:
I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about you, it's all about you, Jesus
I'm sorry, Lord for the thing I've made it
When it's all about you, it's all about you, Jesus

Indeed, worship is not only singing praises and songs of worship to our Lord Jesus and God. Worship encompasses every part of our Christian life. It includes  our church life, our life at home, our career,  and our relationship with family, relatives, friends and colleagues. No matter what we do, we do it to please God. It's all about our God who sent his son to die for our sins. We should always focus on God in our everyday lives wherever we are.

An example of an obligation is this:
When we are asked to do something that we do not want to do , we are forced to do it. 

This should not be the way. We should change our mindset to that of a service pleasing to God.

May we consider our everyday lives as a service pleasing to God and not thinking it as an obligation.  When we serve at church especially, it is a service to God and not an obligation.

This is worship. Worship is our everyday life. 

Cheers,
Rogerkoo

No comments:

Nuffnang

CNET Reviews