Download Firefox

firefox download button

Google Search

Bible Verse of the Day

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Justin Bieber - Baby ft. Ludacris

Hi Everyone,

This is the Justin Bieber song, Baby ft Ludacris. He is only 16 years old and yet he's successful for his age. This video is viewed over 230 million times on YouTube VEVO.


I do not know if you like this song but it's kind of catchy. When I went back home from work and this song is played on Hitz.FM, it's kind of a feel good song. I do listen to Hitz.FM sometimes. Songs that Hitz.FM are more current than Mix.FM, my favourite radio station.

Hate or like this song? It's quite subjective. Some of you may listen to this song until you hate that song. 

I kind of like this song. Catchy tune. :P. Lol.

Cheers,

Teng Joon

No comments:

Nuffnang

CNET Reviews