Download Firefox

firefox download button

Google Search

Bible Verse of the Day

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Guys Wearing Pink

Hi, What do you think of this? I've seen a lot of guys now are wearing pink. I have 2 pink shirts myself in my wardrobe. What does it symbolise? Some of us may not think it's right for men to wear pink. They have their own personal reasons. I've watched a show on KBS World talking about this topic. It seems that pink is not that suitable for guys in certain countries. It is also mentioned that Asian guys look good in pink. For me, I wanted to be a little unconventional and explore some new colours. If the shade of pink or the pink stripes is / are good, it does look good. I think it is fine. Is it right or wrong for guys to wear pink? Is it the trend to have pink shirt(s) now? There are discussions I've found in the Internet in which there are some who disagrees to this idea. What do you think? You can post your comments here. Would like to hear from all of you. Cheers, Rogerkoo

No comments:

Nuffnang

CNET Reviews