Download Firefox

firefox download button

Google Search

Bible Verse of the Day

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Don't Look Twice by Andrew Gross

Hi Everyone,
This is my 100th post for my blog already. My previous post two hours ago was the 99th post. This blog has been nearly one year old in about 3 months I think. 9oo+ visitors. Still not quite there though.
I just bought this book last week, Don't Look Twice written by Andrew Gross. Andrew Gross was co-author with James Patterson in some of James' books before writing on his own. This is his 3rd book. The paperback came out this year. I saw this at MPH 1 Utama where it is offering 20% discount to members and non-members (purchase of RM5 to quality for offer) until 31st July 2009. Because I am a MPH Readers' Club Member, I bought this at 20% off instantly without the need to buy at least RM5 of items for MPH. It is a savings of RM7.20. I bought this for only RM28.70 instead of the usual price at RM35.90.
It talks about a police detective, Ty Hauck who had a good life. He had a waterfront house, a new girlfriend and even a hero after unconvering a Wall Street scandal. Then during a day trip with his daughter, they encountered a shooting that an innocent man got killed. Now he has a new investigation to follow. It is just a normal shooting? Is it because of revenge? Ty suspects things go deeper and everyone, from the FBI to his own family wants him to stop finding out the answers. He could not turn away from the case for his estranged brother, Warren is also in danger. Here we will see how Ty continue to find out more about case despite the devastating consequences that he will be facing. I've started reading this book. Will have time to read it again when I'm overseas again. This is a summary of it. Another crime & mystery book in my collection.
I also have been waiting for The Associate written by John Grisham. The paperback will be out next month. I placed an order for it earlier this month at MPH already. The Associate will be another good book to read. You can find out more about The Associate at John Grisham's website.
Cheers,
Rogerkoo

No comments:

Nuffnang

CNET Reviews