Download Firefox

firefox download button

Google Search

Bible Verse of the Day

Monday, April 20, 2009

Updates from Rogerkoo

Yo, What's up, Everybody? Is everyone in the pink of health? I am fine here and in the pink of health. 
It's been long since I have updated this blog. I was in overseas for the past few weeks.
Tears To Tiara1, adapted from the video game on PS3 and PC and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood2 (the most anticipated anime of the 2009) animes are now shown on Animax. I have watched the first few episodes and excited to follow these animes. These are two of the best animes that I have seen. I also like La Corda Doro Prima Passo and Nodame Cantabile too, both talking about classical music.
I've watched the previous CSI episode where Gil Grissom (William Petersen) told his team he is leaving CSI. What's the reason behind his decision? Is it because of Sara? It seems Catherine (Marg Helgenberger) knows about it. Lawrence Fishburne will join the CSI team later. Grissom has a case last week where the killer has killed a lot of people. The killer was part of a criminal research programme at a university where Lawrence Fishburne is the professor there. At the end of the episode, he told them to find a body at a site somewhere and they found the bones of another person too. Grissom can't leave CSI yet! He'll need to solve this first together with his team members. Find out this Wednesday.
I went to Ancol - Taman Impian at Ancol last week with my friends. We went to Sea World and Gelanggang Samudra. Have a look at the pictures that I took at Picasa Web - Ancol - Taman Impian. Had fun there. Came back around 5 and cooked dinner for some of my friends later. Had a good meal.
On Saturday, I've bought James Patterson's Against Medical Advice and Yvonne Foong: I'm Not Sick, Just a Bit Unwell: Life with Neurofibromatosis. If you have not noticed, my blog linked to her blog. Yvonne is suffering from Neurofibromatosis Type 2, a genetic disorder that makes tumours grow in her brain, spine and along peripheral nerves at 163. which left here to live in silence. It talks about how she manage to cope with it and won numerous awards including Most Outstanding Youth of the Year 2005 and Her World Young Women Achiever of the Year 20084
Against Medical Advice talks about Cory Friedman, who woke up one day with the uncontrollable urge to shake his head. He has gone through medications for 15 years that had side effects on him. It is a true story. It talks about he manage to fight for his life and survive them with the support of his family and teachers and medical professionals.5
The next few good books that I am looking forward to buy this year are The Associate written by John Grisham and James Patterson's Cross Country. I was planning to buy The Dangerous Days of Daniel X by James Patterson but found that it is under the teen category so I decided not to buy. Is it meant for both adults and teens though? Hehe. Maybe should have bought it. Haha.
Will update again later. 
Wikipedia: Tears to Tiara, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tears_to_Tiara
2Full Metal Alchemist Official Website, http://www.fullmetalalchemist.com/
3 MPH Online, http://www.mphonline.com/i/charity.jpg 4 The Star Online, http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/4/16/nation/3700470&sec=nation 5 James Patterson: The Offical Website, Against Medical Advice, http://www.jamespatterson.com/books_againstMedicalAdvice.html
Rogerkoo

Nuffnang

CNET Reviews