Download Firefox

firefox download button

Google Search

Bible Verse of the Day

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Updates on Saturday

Hi, There are also other Christian songs and hymns that I have missed out in my previous post:
  1. What Child Is This
  2. Away in the Manger
In the afternoon today, I read the Bible and covered a lot of chapters in 1st Chronicles. I read from 1 Chronicles 13 until 1 Chronicles 21 and a few chapters of Isaiah. Since I do not have much things to do today, I can cover quite a lot. Most of the Chronicles talked about the genealogy of Israel at that time. It also included how God had been with David when he was the King and fought against the Philistines and Hadedezer, King of Zobah. Went for lunch at Thai Express with my room mate. It was a nice one. I ordered a Beef Hor Fun Thailand style. But a bit on the more expensive side. I also have the opportunity to meet some of my Indonesian friends here that I met in Monash University. We will be meeting up next Saturday. Good to meet them. There are three of them. The others are in other parts of Indonesia. My cold and sore throat are much better. Nose is not as blocked now compared to the past few days. Sore throat is almost healed. I went downstairs to have a look the Taman Anggrek clinic when I went for a short walk just now. It is very windy today. May have slight rain later. It is good to hear that Taman Anggrek has a lot of facilities here which includes a clinic. Very convenient. There are a lot of movies broadcasted on TV these few days and this week. It is the older movies though such as Superman Returns, The Hulk (First), The Santa Clause 2, Rocky I - V. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and Lord of the Rings III: The Return of the King. There will be a documentary on China Rising on Discovery Channel next week at 7pm South East Asia. It will showcase how China prepared themselves to host the Olympics this year in Beijing. I think it lasts for five days. Will be attending the Gereja Bethel Indonesia church service tomorrow evening. That's all, Rogerkoo

No comments:

Nuffnang

CNET Reviews