Download Firefox

firefox download button

Google Search

Bible Verse of the Day

Sunday, December 21, 2008

At Jakarta Now

Hi Everyone, I am at Jakarta now. I can get used to the environment now. I currently live in Taman Anggrek Apartments. Quite a nice place. Just below it, there is the Mal Taman Anggrek, one of the biggest shopping centres in Jakarta. Been watching a lot of Discovery Channel & Discovery Science recently. The tv channels here are limited. I also attended a church service today at 1700. It is in Indonesian though. Worship is slighly different but it's ok. The message is quite good today. The church is Gereja Bethel Indonesia. They have a two hours service. I had a gift exchange with my friends here yesterday. I got a vacuum stainless steel flask. Quite a good gift. This is my first vacuum flask. During my cell group's Christmas gathering, I got a water bottle. It is at the right timing because the handle of my previous water bottle broke at that time. Had some food with them too. Please note that I will post the pictures after my trip back to KL. I will not post any pictures now. Thanks. That's all.

No comments:

Nuffnang

CNET Reviews