Download Firefox

firefox download button

Google Search

Bible Verse of the Day

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Songs That I Like Listening To

Hi All,

Here are some of my songs that I always play on my IPod. The first song is Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars. It is a good song with meaningful lyrics that a guy likes his girlfriend / wife just the way she is. Glee, Jaylesslee and the Philiipine acoustic singer, Sabrina have also made covers of this song. This is definitely one of the best love songs today.



I will also embed here the Jaylesslee version of the song:



Secondly, the next song is One Direction's Little Things. Bringing almost the same message, it is also a nice song to unwind.



Listening to oldies such as Bee Gees, Air Supply, Rod Stewart, The Drifters, Carpenters, ABBA among others has a calming effect too. Christian songs are also good for my mind as well. It reminds me of God. 

Another song that I like to listen is Fun's We Are Young. Glee and 3 Youtube artists comprising Jake Coco, Corey Gray and Caitlin Hart also made covers of this song.

No comments:

Nuffnang

CNET Reviews