Download Firefox

firefox download button

Google Search

Bible Verse of the Day

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Adele's Songs

Hi Everyone,
These are songs by Adele:


I don't personally like to listen to these kind of songs. I am not sure why. For sad songs, I prefer Kelly Clarkson's or others. The tune of these two songs are so sad. For the song, Rolling In The Deep, the phrase, "We could have had it all" is found. The tone of the song is depressing and sad. 


For Someone Like You, it talks about how a guy left a girl and got married with another girl. His dream came true but not for the first girl. Now Adele is trying convey that the girl is feeling disappointed and she will find another guy like him. She will still support the guy.

These are sad songs. I do not like the tune. She may be a good singer but I am not a fan of the tune of the song. Perhaps you like the song. Please tell me why do you like the song. 
Anyway, how about this one? It is a song by Kelly Clarkson.
 

Cheers,

Rogerkoo

No comments:

Nuffnang

CNET Reviews