Download Firefox

firefox download button

Google Search

Bible Verse of the Day

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hillsong - Saviour King

Hi Everyone,
Another post today! I recently discovered a new song by Hillsong. It was actually on my music collection that I got from my friend. Later, I found out that the Don Moen's I Believe There Is More album I bought recently also contains this song. Both versions are good. I like especially the chorus but the lyrics are not bad, I think.
Here is a video of Saviour King that I've found on YouTube. Enjoy!
I still like How Great Is Our God by Chris Tomlin. Saviour King has just been added to my favourite Christian songs list. There are Christian songs which you can hear it over and over again.
Cheers,
Rogerkoo
Blog posts on 7th November 2009:

No comments:

Nuffnang

CNET Reviews